We are open!
Our re-vamped, renewed and rejuvenated Creative Mind Preschool! We re-opened June 29 after 3 months of closure. During that time we kept our staff employed and we all became even more creative. We prepared the facility for children to spend most of their time outside except for eating and sleeping.
10 things we did that makes a big difference:
- Installed brand new vinyl floors in the whole school
- Took away all the rugs
- Divided the school into three little groups
- Expanded tables inside for children to eat further apart
- Fully shaded playground to be comfortable even in the middle of the summer
- Divided playground into 3 sections so groups don’t mix
- Resurfaced part of the playground
- Cleaned, Sanitized facility and equipment
- Pressure washed and repainted outdoors walls and equipment
- Trained our teacher for several days